Welcome to The Rigdon House | Cambria, CA
Since taking ownership of the Burton Inn in December of 2015, the Graves Family and staff have been working diligently to redesign and restore the structure. During our journey we discovered that along with the beautifully crafted coffered ceilings and wood paneled walls, our building has a story. It dates all the way back to 1860 and was in fact the very first building in Cambria to have an indoor bathtub. Thanks to our local community we have begun to understand the history within our own walls . The stories and news articles that have been brought to our attention made it clear that the property was in need of a name that brings the building back to it’s place within Cambria’s history. Thus the Grave’s family has chosen to re-brand to the original name The Rigdon House. Thanks to a local artist and long time Cambria resident Phil Hauser, we now have our beautiful signs mounted and we can begin to write a new chapter to add to the story of this beautiful historic home.